- Geology Corner/Braun Hall (Building 320 of the Quad)
- Ruth Wattis Mitchell Earth Sciences Building
- Cecil H. and Ida M. Green Earth Sciences Research Building.
- Yang & Yamazaki Environment and Energy Building (Y2E2)
- The O'Donohue Family Stanford Educational Farm
The closest parking garages are:
Before 4 pm, you will need to use either visitor parking or permit parking. Virtual visitor parking permits may be purchased online in advance through Parking & Transportation or through a kiosk near visitor spaces in the parking garages. All parking is free after 4 pm.
For more details and maps, please see the University's Visitor Parking Information.