Global Environmental Policy
Global Environmental Policy is part of a Social Sciences Division, which also includes Environmental Behavior Sciences. Faculty within this area study the economic and political roots of sustainability challenges, and help to design and evaluate policies and practices that address sustainability challenges.
Undergraduate students interested in Global Environmental Policy can explore the Earth Systems interdisciplinary major, or take classes being offered by affiliated faculty.
Learn more about Earth Systems
Earth System Science offers a PhD degree that allows students to work with Global Environmental Policy faculty. You can also contact individual faculty members you are interested in working with to learn more about degree programs relevant for your interests.
- Hunt Allcott: environmental and energy economics
- Inês Azevedo: energy modeling and policy
- Marshall Burke: climate and air pollution impacts
- Bruce Cain: environmental politics
- Jenna Davis: water and sanitation, sustainable development
- Larry Goulder: environmental economics
- Meagan Mauter: water quality
- Roz Naylor: food security, aquaculture